Sunday, December 14, 2008

Are you experienced

Well ... I am. Actually I looked at my first blog and Lo! it felt good.
I browsed around and thought what a great service. I am bored to hell with Facebook - no-one cares what I post. My friends aren't really my true friends.
This blogging really serves the garrulous nerd in me. Now I can hold forth on anything at all. I don't even have to care whether anyone actually reads it. What liberation.... now what to write about first.
Reminiscences .... nice safe early topic. I'll write about early experiences in Zimbabwe where I grew up. Not political - I am excruciatingly bored by politics - especially concerning my land of birth. Mugabe, Smith and all politicians began the whole slide into ruin. There - I have alienated most people already - and can proceed with my gentle reminiscences which have nothing and yet everything to do with politics.

2 comments:

  1. the word is spelled excruciatingly, idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mugabe recently said "zimbabwe is mine" and he won't step down, scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete